Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Few Pendants + Magnolia Card

My days are still so busy but I have finally put together some of the pendants. Still have few more to make, but they will have to wait until next week.






















Last night I was in the mood for some stamping, gluing and paper cutting - while I was chatting on the phone for quite some time, this card came to life. I like it and at least that hour and half was well spent in more than one way.




























(Front and inside page of the card)
Paper: Basic Grey - Sultry; Stamp: Magnolia; Prima flowers; buttons; Ribbon: Rayher; Nestabilities Big Square Die used with Cuttlebug; Sakura Glaze Pen,...


6 comments:

marie said...

Beautiful pendants!

Archana said...

These pendants are so beautiful. they look great.

K said...

Hihi, jaz si tudi najdem kaj delat, ko vem, da bom dolgo govorila po telefonu. Ampak ponavadi zalijem rože in kaj pospravim, ker to sicer bolj redko počnem ;)

M. Céu Fernandes said...

Hello!
The pensants are gorgeous and the card is lovely!
Maria

Nena3110 said...

Wow! You can do everything you like!
What a wonderful ideas.
Thank you for sharing.

Digital Scraps Etc said...

very cool pendants! I bought a stamp for my first initial so I could make a pendant with polymer clay but now I'm thinking I should come up with a cool design for the background. If I ever get it done, I'll send you a pic! http://digitalscrapsetc.blogspot.com